San Diego — Many July 4th events and fireworks displays are once again set to go this year in the San Diego area!
Those in San Diego County will be able to enjoy dazzling pyrotechnic displays lighting up the skies this year in a way that maybe they hadn’t seen since 2019. Check out what will be happening around San Diego (all times PT) below.
- Big Bay Boom: This popular show, which takes place over the San Diego Bay, begins at 9 p.m. and pyrotechnics will be launched off of four barges on the bay. The event is free and viewing locations include Shelter Island, Harbor Island, North Embarcadero, Marina District, Coronado Ferry Landing, or by boating on the water.
- Seaworld San Diego: Once again, Sea World will be having its annual Independence Day Fireworks Spectacular. Viewing is free for those who have already paid for park tickets for that day.
- Legoland Red, White & Boom!: The theme park is set to delight patrons with a picnic, relay races, live performances, and of course, fireworks.
- Coronado Fourth of July: A full day of events is planned for the island, including concerts, photo ops and a parade. Fireworks will begin at 9 p.m.
- City of El Cajon 4th of July Fireworks: The city will launch fireworks at 9 p.m. from Kennedy Park.
- Independence Day Celebration: Plenty of free activities are set to take place throughout the day on the Great Green in Grape Day Park, including a concert featuring Lorrie Morgan and the Third Marine Aircraft Wing Band. Things conclude with fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Santee Salutes: The event, kicking off at 2 p.m. at Town Center Park East, will feature food vendors, a concert and a patriotic ceremony, with fireworks planned for 9 p.m. Parking for $10 must be purchased in advance online.
- City of Vista Independence Day Celebration: Located at Brengle Terrace Park, the festivities begin at 5 p.m. with a show by the DecaDames beginning at 7:35 p.m. Fireworks will follow at 9 p.m.